Services for Real Estate Professionals
An extensive, successful career as a real estate broker has prepared me to help real estate professionals and brokers make the most of every transaction. Make me your business consultant for: Business development, relocation services, office set-up, agent development, and creation of customized marketing materials. Tap my geographic market planning services to help you identify target areas for listings of both single family and multiple unit dwellings. I can also help you identify properties in need of your management services. I also offer one-to-one agent consulting and coaching.
Services for Real Estate Buyers and Sellers
As a Bay Area real estate specialist, I offer consulting services to sellers and buyers who aren’t quite ready to enter the real estate market as a buyer or seller, but want guidance through the process. I can answer any questions you have on the buying and selling process. I charge No Fees to the Buyer or Seller. I have an extensive network of professional real estate professionals, property inspectors, title companies, home warranty companies, lenders, mortgage brokers, and other real estate related professionals. When you are at the stage of moving forward, I will refer you to an agent within my network. I am compensated only when a transaction is complete and I am paid by the referred agent. Contact me today for your No Obligation consultation. Let me review the buying and/or selling process, and help you manage your expectations and receive maximum, satisfactory results!
Helping the Next Generation of Real Estate Professionals
I am honored to join the Merritt College Real Estate Department team as a guest lecturer for the Real Estate Practice class, and as a Real Estate Industry Advisor to the Merritt College Real Estate Forum. Appointed by Real Estate Department Co-Chair Professor Guy Forkner, I am helping to bridge the gap between Merritt College students and the Bay Area real estate industry. My industry experience is taking students beyond a textbook-only experience, allowing them to understand real world, practical applications for what they are learning through academics.
History of Industry Positions and Recognitions:
- President, Oakland Association of Realtors (now the Oakland/Berkeley Association of Realtors)
- Realtor of the Year, Oakland Association of Realtors
- Entrepreneur Broker of the Year, National Association of Real Estate Brokers (Realtists)
- Realtor Chair, Housing Advisory Group
- Director, California Association of Realtors
- Vice Chair, Cultural Diversity and Equal Opportunity, California Association of Realtors
- Director, National Association of Realtors
- Commissioner, Oakland/Alameda County Coliseum Authority
- Certificate of Recognition, “Outstanding Women Making A Difference,” State of California and State Assembly